Documents for Applying
1. Application Form
2. Degree Certificate ( apostille stamp required on your copied certificate, see below)
3. Academic Transcript x 2 (University results, two copies of the same transcript)
4. References x 2 ( two different references, academic or occupational references)
5. Criminal Check (CRB check will be part of the application process so applicants must have a clear criminal check
or you will not be eligible)
Apply for a basic disclosure. It is a national level check and please apply as an individual. ( £ 25. 14 days)
If you already have a certificate check when it was issued. It shouldn't be older than 6months old on the time of your application.
Your CRB certificate needs an apostille later. The above link for British applicants as an example and the other nationalities need
their background check.
6. Passport information page copy + one photo
7. heath check letter from GP or medical form ( details will be sent by email)
8. TESOL/CELTA/TEFL certification ( if applicable, Applicants without a Bachelor's degree in Education ( in any subject) have to submit a certificate. ( mininum a 100 hour certtifcate. minimum a 20 hour in-class learning must be included in the certificate )
9. Teaching Certification (if applicable, PGCE or any courses relating to Education)
10. MA Certificate (if applicable, any subject will be accepted )
Every applicant should submit items 1- 7.
Applicants will also need to provide at least one of items 8-10 unless they have a bachelor's degree in Education in any subject or a Master's degree in any subject.
If an applicant is eligible for salary level 1 at start they need to submit an employment proof letter.
Applicants need to Get their copied University degree certificate(s) plus CRB original certificate legalised (apostille seal) to use outside their home country.
Apostilles are an affix that makes a document acceptable internationally. Korean law requires degrees and CRB checks to have an apostille attached to any certified documents.
A copy of the degree(s) and an original CRB certificate must be certified first. Only then will you be able to get the necessary apostille attached in FCO.